- Ana wrote on facebook last week that she has met with her coach Nigel Sears to discuss her 2012 tournament schedule. It will be interesting to see how things pan out, especially with the Olympics this summer.
- Ana discusses how her off-season has been going. She’s working on muscle growth and increasing her strength. That’s good to hear. Also has spent lots of time at the beach. That amazing tan just doesn’t come from nowhere.
- In this Russian interview for sports.ru, Ana talks about wanting to have a big family after she retires, and says she wants to have “at least three kids”. She is also asked to compare Adam to a current professional tennis player. Ana did not take the bait. My answer? Ana. Seriously, they are alike in so many ways.
- Photos from Ana’s recent Yonex photo shoot.
- Ana and Adam attended the Emirates PGA Golf Dinner with the Stars two weeks ago during the Australian PGA Championships. Pics inside link.
- Couple of more pics of Ana wearing her French Open dress here and here. While I’m still not a fan of the dress itself, Ana once again proves that she looks great in anything.